earth dictionary meaning



Earth Dictionary Meaning

Our planet

Earth Pronunciation


How Earth Originated

Earth is derived from the German word Erde

Earth Usage In A Sentence

Telescopes are used to see the space from earth


What percentage of the Earth's surface is covered in water ?

Earth Rhyming Words
  • birth
  • worth
  • berth
  • firth
  • girth


Did you know ?

Of the 71% of water on the Earth's surface, 97% is in the Oceans and the Seas. All the other sources including rivers make up only 3% of water.


Comments powered by CComment

Authors | @ArjunAndVishnu


Arjunandvishnu 00003 is a simple online dictionary in pictures.

We write for and maintain a few other websites: (Gadget reviews and the tech inside them)

LearnTechEasy.Com (Technology explained in an easy manner) (Free tech support, clear and precise)

I am Vishnu, I write the content and create the webpages. My brother Arjun, edits the images and videos. We started our YouTube Channel recently.


website that loads in a second

a grade at website security and speed

easy way to design a website

rocket speed websites

Sponsored Ad

search dictionary